Gone: PUSH the Talking Trash Can
The Orlando Sentinel and the Walt Disney World cast information system have confirmed that PUSH the Talking Trash Can is a “Permanently Closed” attraction in the Magic Kingdom.
You will recall that these closure rumors first appeared last week, with an eventual denial from Disney, noting that the entertaining talking can "isn’t going anywhere."
It appears that is no longer the case.
We don’t have any more information to report beyond the above at this time. It’s always sad to see iconic elements leave the theme parks. If any of the involved parties would like to share their stories, we’re all ears! In the meantime, we’ll continue to focus on those trash cans that don’t walk and talk.
- sivy6774 reblogged this from magicaltrash
- officiallasermanexe reblogged this from rosymaplemoth
- officiallasermanexe likes this
- mare-bear likes this
- thewhooshyone likes this
- tarotfied likes this
- explodingpringlescans likes this
- ginganinjatotherescue reblogged this from not-actually-that-cool
- not-actually-that-cool reblogged this from magicaltrash
- swingingwake reblogged this from magicaltrash
- zoann reblogged this from magicaltrash and added:
- zoann likes this
- rosymaplemoth reblogged this from magicaltrash
- magicaltrash posted this